36 Perkins St., PO Box 300040, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130-0030
Gerry Wright, Founder and President
"Let it be not for present use and delight alone, but let it be of such a work that our descendents will thank us for it."
Frederick Law Olmsted
THINK AHEAD FIFTY YEARS!
Become a supporter of the Jamaica Pond Project!
Protect Jamaica Pond and the Hill!
Help preserve and protect Jamaica Pond’s Watershed for not only our immediate enjoyment, but for future generations. The park is used by thousands of people to revitalize their physical, mental and spiritual health. It is where Queen Ann’s Lace and Chicory wild flowers, Monarch and Swallowtail butterflies, Black Capped Chickadee and Great Blue Heron birds and all the wonders of nature gives us reverence of our place on this planet earth. Eternal vigilance and advocacy will be required to save the pond’s watershed - Hellenic Hill from future development and Jamaica Pond from future algae contamination. Your support is vital for us to succeed in these endeavors.
Your donations will help:
Frederick Law Olmsted aka Gerry Wright at
Yosemite National Park
- Frederick Law Olmsted - Tours, walks, readings and plays at parks, conferences, schools, libraries and community events including National Park Service sponsored Yosemite Report 150th Celebration
- Bring Your Own Butterfly - Monarch Buttterfly migration and conservation program with art exchange between US and Mexico school children
- Nature’s Classroom - Environmental Education Programs for children investigating water quality, air quality, insects, plants and animals
- Research & Collaborations - Water quality studies of blue-green alge, PH, dissolved oxygen and temperature with YSI. Threespine Stickleback habitat protection with DCR and area universities. Wood Duck nesting boxes installed with Boston Nature Center and area groups
- Community Caring Institute World Citizens - Promotes social justice, conservation and public health to build up sustainable communities utilizing Boston’s young professionals’ passion, ideas and knowledge
Make your tax deductible contribution online with the secure server PayPal:
Your contribution is tax deductible, please consult your tax advisor(s). Make checks payable to the Jamaica Pond Project and return this form below with the check to the:
Jamaica Pond Project
PO Box 300040
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130-0030
I will help support the
- $20 Individual
- $10 Students and Seniors
- $35 Family
- $100 Steward
- $500 Patron
- $1,000 Donor
- $5,000 Sustainer
State_______ Zip Code__________________________
Web Site: _____________________________________
Donation Amount: $____________________________
Employer Matching Contributions?_______________